- At this time, the Griswold LaSalle Community Foundation does not consider donations for sports team sponsorships. However, if you have requests for less than $100, please email your request without filling out the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write A Cover Letter. Include a one-page cover letter that includes the following:
- Name of the program
- Purpose of the program
- A strategic reason for the funder to consider the program.
- Amount requested.
- Time period of the program or project.
- Name of the contact person and contact information.
- Signed by the board president or requestee.
- Write A Narrative.
Write a narrative that describes what you are seeking funding for. Include dates, times, and the purpose. Include any goals for the event/project/funds and how those will be measured.
- Provide Attachments.
501(c)(3) status is not required. However, if the organization does have 501(c)(3), please include the following attachments in the order indicated:
- IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter
- Mission Statement
- Board of Directors List
- Copy of the IRS website showing recent 990 filings. (copies of the Form 990 are not required)
- Include any attachments needed to supplement your application answers.
Funding requests are considered on January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, and October 1st. Please keep this in mind as a failure to submit timely may cause any funds to arrive after your event.